An experienced regulatory lawyer, Roderick regularly advises and represents other professionals across a broad spectrum of careers.
Recent clients include:
- a farrier appearing before the Farriers Registration Council accused of physical abuse of a horse
- a paramedic appearing before the Health Professionals Council accused of unprofesional conduct when attending a homebirth
- a midwife appearing before the Nursing and Midwifery Council accused of failing to refer families in need to social services
- a registered care home manager accused of fraudulent practices
- a doctor challenging his failure to be awarded consultant status